SYFY is getting into the Halloween spirit with the premiere of original horror film Tales from the Hood 3, and a slew of spooky and fun marathons airing all October.
Additionally, SYFY WIRE will kick off a new shoppable editorial web series with a specially-curated online hub featuring Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights-themed merchandise. SYFY HALLOWEEN will include: WORLD TELEVISION MOVIE PREMIERES
- The Strangers: Prey at Night (World Television Premiere Starting Thursday, Oct. 1 at 9 PM ET/PT) – A family of four staying at a secluded mobile home park for the night are stalked and then hunted by three masked psychopaths
- Tales from the Hood 3 (World Television Premiere Starting Saturday, Oct. 17, at 9 PM ET/PT) – Academy Award®-Winning director Spike Lee executive produces with writers/directors/producers Rusty Cundieff and Darin Scott in this next installment of the ground-breaking original Tales from the Hood. Following the franchise’s cult classic roots, this all-new anthology, which features Tony Todd and Lynn Whitfield, is four terrifying tales that will scare and thrill audiences with its horrifying twists and social commentary.
- DARK ARTS SUNDAYS (Every Sunday in October)
Celebrate the dark side of the Wizarding World with the Harry Potter film series and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them airing every Sunday throughout the month.
- BUST A GUT HALLOWEEN (Saturday, 10/3 from 12:50PM to 12AM ET/PT)
Who says you can’t have your scares but laugh at them too? Join us for some frighteningly funny films, including Hook, Zombieland, and the SYFY premieres of Monster House and The Mask.
- RIDE OR DIE MARATHON (Tuesday, 10/6 from 8PM to 2AM ET/PT)
Hit the road with these high-octane thrillers, including Wrong Turn 2, Dead End, Wrong Turn 4: