Table of Contents
- 1 1) Middle school Weezer cover goes horribly wrong
- 2 2) Punching a pedestrian button
- 3 3) Pressing a pedestrian crossing button in the rain
- 4 4) Placing an apple core on a pedestrian crossing
- 5 5) Pouring water on a dirty pedestrian crossing
- 6 6) HyperNormalisation (2016)
- 7 7) Putting a banana on a pedestrian crossing button
- 8 8) Shhh, keep it a secret
- 9 9) Not touching a pedestrian button
- 10 10) Pressing a pedestrian crossing button in the rain
The internet is one of the funniest places on earth where you can be who you want to be and do whatever you want to do. It is one of the main distractions in our modern world and the advent of the internet has led to increased atomisation, loneliness and the stripping of our meaning. The utopian promise that you can be whoever you want to be on the internet has turned out to be a lie, and it has only amplified corporate greed and ideologies based upon lies and we had a lot of laughs along the way. These are 10 of my absolutely funniest videos of all time!
1) Middle school Weezer cover goes horribly wrong
OK, these are some crazy kids, with a weird attitude and the rock’n’roll spirit. But when they crash do they have what it takes? You find out in this slice of life, roll the dice!
Hahahaha. Now this is my style of comedy. It’s very funny the different way he chose to touch the button. Most touch with fingers or open palm.
This kind of has a sadder feel to it. A bit like a dramedy.
4) Placing an apple core on a pedestrian crossing
Why did he do that??! I’m currently sitting in my penthouse suite in Mar-a-lago laughing my ass off.
5) Pouring water on a dirty pedestrian crossing
Kind of interesting angle. I wonder after the coronavirus has totally shone a light on the fragilities of our world, what do we turn our hopes to?
6) HyperNormalisation (2016)
Good for a laugh. Put on the whole movie and you’ll crack up for a day.
Now come on. This is too much, a banana is the comedy fruit!
8) Shhh, keep it a secret
I think this one is really nice and it’s so special. I don’t really know what it’s about but I like it a lot.
Covid comedy be like:
This one is the same as the one before except in the day time. I think it makes it feel a little more hopeful and thank you for letting me post this on the Guardian.
Follow Aaron Chen on Twitter and Instagram